IELTS Progress Check is the only official online English test graded by trained and qualified examiners. After the test you will receive a score which is indicative of the level that you could achieve in your real IELTS exam.
What does IELTS Progress Check offer?
- The opportunity to practice the four key skills - speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- All of the English tests are graded by IELTS trained and qualified examiners.
- Practice for your IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training English exams.
- Obtain an indicative score for each of the sections within only five days. You will receive a link with your results by email or you will be able to check your results in the tab 'My Account' on the IELTS Progress Check website.
- Understand what you are doing well and what you need to focus on in order to improve.
When you purchase a practice test from IELTS Progress Check, you will be able to access the test for up to 90 days.
It is important to note that IELTS Progress Check is not a real IELTS exam and your IELTS Progress Check score sheet is not a real IELTS test result report. The service has been designed to provide you with an accurate indication of your score in order to help you to plan your preparation for the real IELTS exam.