Prepare for IELTS with our free apps
We have created several free IELTS applications which will help you to learn English anywhere at any time. All our apps can be downloaded on Apple and Android.
IELTS Prep App
With this app you will gain access to:
- Clear examples for the speaking and listening sections of the IELTS exam.
- Practice exams for the listening and speaking sections.
- Exercises which explain grammatical rules.
- IELTS speaking video examples.
- Advice and tips which will help you on the day of your IELTS exam.
- Information about the assessment criteria.
- Questions which will evaluate your knowledge about the format of the IELTS exam.
- More information related to the IELTS exam.
Schedule a reminder for the day of your exam and check your progress as you prepare for your IELTS exam.
The app allows you to bookmark the most useful pages so that you can revise with ease.
IELTS Word Power
IELTS Word Power is an app which allows you to practice and learn more English vocabulary. It has more than 100 questions in order to assess the breadth of your vocabulary and find the words which you can learn in order to improve the level of your English.
IELTS Word Power will help you to:
- Learn English and broaden your vocabulary.
- Prepare for your English exam.
- Find the closest examination centre so that you can take your IELTS exam with ease.
LearnEnglish Audio and Video app
Access the best podcasts and videos offered on the LearnEnglish website which broach a wide range of interesting cultural topics from British gastronomy and history to famous literary figures.