Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A DEMO CLASS
To find the right course for your child, you need to book an appointment with us at the time that suits you best. You can book online or by contacting us.
Participate on a live class to exprience our programme. You can book a demo class in one of the following modalities:
- Online (Tue - Fri)
- Face-to-face (Saturdays only)
STEP 2 - ATTEND THE DEMO CLASS
Once you made your appointment, you will get a confirmation e-mail with the link for your online class or test, if applicable.
- The face-to-face Demo Class will take 60 minutes and will take place at Colegio Pedro de Valdivia – Avenida Pedro de Valdivia 1939, Providencia.
- The online Demo Class will take 40 minutes.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- Once the Demo Class is completed, you can register by contacting us.
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You can pay for your chosen course via Webpay.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact us to reach a customer service representative:
+56 2 32102355
Tuesday to Friday: 09:30 - 13:30 / 15:00 - 18:00. Saturday: 09:30 - 13:30 / 15:00 a 17:00.